We make every effort to ensure that Seafarers are satisfied with the terms of the contract. However, if anything is wrong with the agreed terms, you have the right to make a complaint.
- You submit a complaint by completing the IC13 form and providing it:
a/ personally to the headquarters of the Agency (INTER BALT Sp. z o.o. 80-750 Gdańsk, ul. Stągiewna 18) or
b/ by electronic mail, sending the file in the form of an attachment to the following address: email@example.com
- The complaint is entered into the Register of Complaints, and obtains a guarantee of confidentiality of its source.
- The time to review the complaint is 14 days from the date of its receipt, if the complaint concerns the Agency's actions, and 28 days, if the complaint concerns the actions by the ship-owner.
- For complaints made personally at the Agency's office, the reply is sent by registered mail with confirmation of receipt.
- For complaints sent by e-mail, the reply is sent via the same route using the option “request delivery and read confirmation”.
- The person responsible for reviewing the complaint shall inform the CEO of INTER BALT/the Ship-owner /the Client accordingly.
- A complaint regarding actions by the Crewing Agency should be sent to the following address:
- Complaints about actions on the part of the ship-owner, Ship Manager should be sent to the following address:
Ministerstwo Gospodarki Morskiej i Żeglugi Śródlądowej
ul. Nowy Świat 6/12
Fax: 22 583 85 71